Club fees for the 2019 Season:
13U: $1,550 per athlete
14U: $1,650 per athlete
15U: $2,250 per athlete
16U, 17U & 18U: $2,550 per athlete
Our Club Fees cover the following:
- coaching honorariums
- coaches’ volleyball registration fees
- coaches’ out of town accommodation, transportation and food allowance
- team tournament registration fees (Volleyball Alberta premiers & provincials, Volleyball Canada national championships [15U - 18U teams], and exhibition tournaments)
- team clothing (athletes will keep except for jerseys)
- team equipment
- athletes' volleyball registration fees (upgrade to indoor player)
- Edmonton gym rentals
- volleyball training
- team practices (13U 2x per week; 14U 2x per week; 15U 2-3x per week; 16U, 17U & 18U: 3-4x per week)
- skill group sessions
- sports psychology sessions to help athletes discover: how to use various mental strategies; methods to cope with the pressures of competition; and how to grow from the learning process of volleyball and team sports
- season-end athlete celebration
Athlete and Parent Meetings:
A preseason meeting will be held at the Saville Centre for all athletes who have been offered and accepted a spot and a parent/guardian.
Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Saville Community Centre
Classroom 1-3, 4(located on track level)
Rotation 1 - 7:00-8:00PM
13/14 President/Managers meeting Classrooms 1-3
15/16 Gear sizing, payment/paperwork, meeting with coaches Classroom 4
Rotation 2 - 8:00-9:00PM
15/16 President/Managers meeting Classrooms 1-3
13/14 Gear sizing, payment/paperwork, meeting with coaches Classroom 4
Rotation 3 - 9:00-10:30PM
17/18 President/Managers meeting Classrooms 1-3
Gear sizing, payment/paperwork, meeting with coaches to follow in Classroom 4
Please bring your questions, pen and paper, and cheque book!
Athletes, please dress for clothing fitting (wearing a tank top is good choice).
The 13U and 14U seasons culminate with Volleyball Alberta's 13U and 14U Provincial Tournaments.
The 15U - 18U seasons will culminate with Volleyball Canada's National Championships.
Physical training sessions with a strength and conditioning coach from Alberta Sport and Development will be available to Pandas Club athletes at a discounted rate.
Our Club Fees will not cover athlete travel, accommodation or food costs.
We welcome parent and family member spectators at tournaments, and offer all athletes the option of staying/travelling with their parents, or with teammates under parental supervision, to minimize tournament costs.
NOTE: The Pandas Volleyball Club has tried our best to offset athlete costs by applying for grant funding and we are also fortunate to have received support from private donors. We do not charge a fee for our tryouts and we do not currently ask our parents/athletes to do any fundraising for the club.
For families in need of financial assistance to offset some club fee costs, please contact our Pandas Volleyball Club Manager.
Below are some financial resources to explore:
Athletes needing financial assistance may be eligible to apply to the Canadian Tire JUMPSTART Program
Athletes needing financial assistance should also check out the Alberta Chapter of KIDSPORT