Pandas Volleyball Summer Development Programming
The University of Alberta, Pandas Volleyball is back with some of your favourite programming along with some exciting new offerings during the Spring and Summer. This post should help you to see which programming is right for you. Check our main or club news page for posters on how to register for each of the following offerings! Our programs have limited space to ensure a quality coach to athlete ratio, so these programs fill quickly! Happy Training!
- Team AB Prep: For any female athletes who have been invited to Team AB tryouts. Preparation for the demands of a Team AB environment!
- Pandas Beach Volleyball: Skill development and game play! For any female athletes with some club volleyball experience, though beach experience is not necessary! (program options for ages 12-18)
- Positional Training: Small group training for female club athletes. Setters, Outsides, Middles, and DS/Liberos get specific technical training with Miya on their own day of the week!
- Summer Excel Training: This used to be called our "Elite Camp", designed for those looking for an opportunity for advanced technical training of the fundamental volleyball skills, combined with opportunities to train with the Varsity Pandas at the end of the summer!
- U8 programming: For young athletes (boys and girls) interested in trying volleyball at a developmentally appropriate level! No experience needed!